Planning for the Home Internationals and British Championships is progressing well and the following are some recent developments.
- You can book online for the individual events so enter now as there is a limit to the categories.
- There are lots of accommodation options available and event though it is October they may fill up.
- The RNLI are kindly providing safety for the event and will have beach lifeguards on duty for the competition days.
- Portrush Yacht Club are supporting the event which will be the social and administration base. Competitors and family etc will be given a members card for discounts at the bar.
- The Judging team is in place and training will take place prior to the event.
- The local surf shop Troggs will be offering discounts to competitors.
- The date for the 2017 World Championships will be announced in September.
CANI and the NI Surf Kayak Team are looking forward to welcoming you to Portrush for competition surf kayaking and social activities.
More info to follow but if you have any questions contact us